Please contact us for more information about our services:
P.O. Box 20217
Greeley Square Station
New York, NY 10001
You may also complete and submit the email below: [attach email form]
- For legal advocacy, information or referrals, please call the Legal Advocacy Helpline at (212)683-0605, M-F 9:30am-5pm please call 212.683.0605. No Emails Accepted!
- For the Alliance for the Safety of Animal and People (ASAP) please contact Elaine Wolff at firstname.lastname@example.org or Susan Urban at email@example.com.
- If you have questions about registering for a CONNECT Training Institute (CIT) course or a Community Empowerment Program (CEP) seminar please contact the Administrative Coordinator, Divine-Asia Planes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about CONNECT Youth, CONNECT Men or events like CONNECT Men’s Roundtable contact the Director of CTI and CEP Quentin Walcott at email@example.com
- For more information about becoming a CEP Partner please contact the Director of Programs, Sally MacNichol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Quentin Walcott@ email@example.com
- For information about CONNECT Faith events like Interfaith Theological Roundtable contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about Hombres Dialogando Program contact CEP Violence Educator, Marlon Walker at email@example.com
- For more information about CONNECT Women or to sign up for the Book Club contact CEP Violence Educator, Sharene Roig at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general information about CONNECT or inquire about our volunteer or internship positions please contact us at email@example.com