Wed, 03/22/2017 - 11:15am - 12:45pm
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 11:15am - 12:45pm
CONNECT: 127 West 127th St, Room 432
POSTPONED TO APRIL 12:
HEALTHY SELF, HEAL-THY-SELF
Group for Survivors
This group will begin on Wednesday, April 12th.
Intimate partner abuse can create situations where women feel isolated, trapped and confused about their experiences.
This is a 10-session support group for survivors of intimate partner violence.
CONNECT’s Healthy Self Heal-Thy-Self Group for Survivors can:
- Provide a “safe refuge” for women
- Assist survivors in processing their individual experiences
- Use self care strategies and techniques as part of the healing process
- Assist survivors in individualized and on- going safety planning
- Provide information on survivors rights and resources
- Provide a space where women can share their stories in a circle of support.